Corporate Event Design & Production
This past week saw us undertake a three day production for Shaner Hotel Group's Annual General Manager Conference at Toftrees Golf Resort in State College. Our involvement included not only DJing, but video production elements, lighting and audio-visuals. The conference started on Sunday with a welcome dinner session. For this part of the conference we provided:
- One 60" TV on vertical trussing with custom logo animation and custom slides for presentations.
- Accent uplights
- Motion Monogram projection
On Monday the conference involved two locations. During the day we provided a custom-built podium with built in microphone and monitor for the conference's day-of-education and breakout sessions. At night the festivities moved to General Potter Farm in Potters Mills just outside of State College, PA where we provided dinner music & dance music after dinner. This was a fun night and everyone was on the dance floor at General Potter.
Tuesday was our biggest day as early in the day we provided audio and a custom-built podium with built in microphone and monitor for more educational sessions along with full production for the evening's awards dinner and after party. Here's a full breakdown of the services we provided:
- Music & Accent Uplighting with static monogram
- Full Room Uplighting with our exclusive Tri-Beam uplights
- Custom-built podium with built in microphone and confidence monitor for presenters
- Two 60" flat panel TVs with custom video production for award winners
- Full Sound with dinner music and custom music edits for award winners
- Followspot Spotlight for award winners
Take a peek at our 360 degree video of the awards dinner setup.
The conference after party consisted of entertainment from our good friends at Velveeta! (the legendary Penn State 80's cover band) This is where things got really fun, we were able to get a 360 degree video, but because of the blaring sound I'd recommend checking out the video on mute :-)